Sunday, March 1, 2015

Haiku and poetry

hundreds of orange trees,
golden eyes to touh and squeeze,
a fruitful display.
.
booming young adults,
each bursts with colors and shades,
the fun orchard retreat.
.
spring bird Jill wonders,
Matilda and Moreno jazz,
a human orchard.


**************
poem of the day:



offsend

assumptions mislead,
relations go downward,
too much comments fed,
life is awkward.
.
love off-send,
disagreement erupts,
time is wasted,
greed swallows hopeful minds.

Carpe Diem Haiku Kai

 Hyde Park Poetry Rally Week 81

16 comments:

  1. Wow Prem what á wonderful debute here at Carpe Diem. I am glad to you have found your way to our Caroe Diem Haiku Family ... it makes me happy to see new names ... I am your host here and I hope to see you here again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting

    thanks for dropping in at my Sunday Lime

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely read.. will try a Haiku soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent way to seize the day! Thank you for th comment on my blog. You are wonderful :-)

    ReplyDelete