Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Frank Ruland Aug 18, 2014 Oxygen, A is for Allen, B is for Birds, C is for Constant 5, D is for Danforth, F is for France, G is for Google, H is for Harvard, I is for Illinois

Frank Ruland
 
I think today it is time for
me to take the time to breath.
Lately, I've been bogged down
by so much negativity.

But before I take the inhale--
before I make this plunge;
I gotta learn to let go.
I gotta learn to exhale.

Let the miasma dissolve--
be carried with the winds.
It no longer afflicts me.
I'm learning how to breathe.

Take away these wires--
I can stand on my own.
New life, within, surging
A much needed purging.

I don't need depression
I have found my own rock
and now I am        stronger
confused, I am no longer.

Today, I feel much better
I've some oxygen in me
My brain can finally function
now that I've learned to breath.


Re:
  A is for Allen, B is for Birds, C is for Constant 5, D is for Danforth, F is for France, G is for Google, H is for Harvard, I is for Illinois, J is for Jesus, K is for King Joseph, L is for Los angeles, M is for Moon, N is for Nick Jr., O is for Oxygen, P is for Pearson, Q is for Quiz, R is for Radishes, S is for Shengbutow, T is for Tomato, U is for UW of seattle, V is for Violin, W is for Wood, X is for X-ray,
Y is for Yo Yo Ma, Z is for Zippers

2 comments: